I can safely photograph your property to provide you with photos, video tours, 360 virtual tours. To ensure the safety of everyone, below are my COVID-19 policies for all properties. These policies are in addition to my standard real estate checklist. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me immediately.
1. All occupants must be out of the property before I arrive, regardless of vaccination status.
2. One person, either realtor or homeowner, may meet me at the property for access, or leave a key in a lock box.
3. Anyone remaining at the property must wear a mask and maintain a safe social distance from me, regardless of vaccination status.
4. Property must be clean before I arrive. If the property has any questionable sanitation issues, I may leave the property and notify the estate agent.
5. It is important that I am informed if any person occupying the property in the past 10 days has tested positive for COVID-19, or experienced a fever or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms.
6. Similar to the standard property prep (see checklist here), please turn on all interior lights prior to my arrival to reduce physical contact with surfaces. Also, please lower all toilet seats.
Thank you for your understanding and helping us all stay safe through these difficult times. If you have any questions, please contact me.